If you wish to design a brochure, a logo or a social media, you might be struggling to find the […]
Environmental Pollution (Prevention and Control) Authority (EPCA) will implement an emergency action plan in Delhi to tackle rising air pollution.
- The emergency plan is called the Graded Response Action Plan (GRAP).
- Graded Response Action Plan (GRAP) was prepared by the Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change (MoEFCC) after the order of Supreme Court of December 2016.
- GRAP includes the measures which will be taken by different government agencies to prevent worsening of Air Quality of Delhi-NCR (National Capital Region) and prevent PM10 and PM2.5 levels to go beyond ‘moderate’ national Air Quality Index (AQI) category.
- The EPCA is mandated to enforce the Graded Response Action Plan (GRAP) in the city as per the pollution levels.
Types of measures under Graded Response Action Plan (GRAP):
- Measures to be taken are divided into different categories based on the Pollution level: