What SEOs Can Learn from AdWords – Whiteboard Friday : Live and paid search aren’t always at odd-lot. Here, we are […]
Tag: click-through rate.
click rate In Internet marketing, CTR stands for click-through rate: a metric that measures the number of clicks advertisers receive on their ads per number of impressions.
Achieving a high click-through rate is essential to your PPC success, because it directly affects both your Quality Score and how much you pay every time someone clicks your search ad. Are your click-through rates holding you back, or are they high enough?
In this CTR tutorial, you’ll learn:
- Exactly how click-through rate (CTR) is calculated.
- Why CTR is important to your pay-per-click marketing account.
- What constitutes a good click-through rate for AdWords PPC, and how you can get one.
- PPC click-through rate is the rate at which your Pay per Click ads are clicked. This number is the percentage of people who view your ad (impressions) and then actually go on to click the ad (clicks). The formula for CTR looks like this:
- Generally, you can view your click-thru rate within the dashboard of your PPC account. A high CTR means that a high percentage of people who see your ad click it.